We require the following information for incorporating a company in Singapore
- proposed name of the entity;
- description of 2 main business activities;
- intended capital;
- name and particulars of the first directors;
- name and particulars of the subscribers of shares; and
- name and particulars of the nominated company secretary.
Our incorporation work covers the following aspects:
- reservation with ACRA of the proposed name of the entity;
- provision of a standard Memorandum & Articles of Association (“M&A”) in triplicate;
- setting up statutory registers for members, directors, secretary; and if applicable, for auditors, company charges, director’s interest in shares and debenture, debenture holders;
- setting up minute book for members and directors; and upon successful incorporation,
- craft minutes of the first meeting of directors; and
- provision of a common seal, share certificates and a business profile of the company after incorporation.
If you require us to customise the standard M&A to include specific articles of your choice, subject to compliance with the Singapore legislations, we shall be pleased to do so at an additional fee.